Are you a licensed private investigator, former law enforcement officer or have a degree in Criminal Justice? Do you live in the state of Florida?
If so, we would like to hear from you! We are always looking for individuals with expertise in surveillance work to join our investigative team. We do offer a few internship positions for inexperienced individuals who are willing to train under the supervision and guidance of seasoned investigators.
Internships are only available in the South Florida area. These are paid positions and require a full time commitment; the internship period required by the state of Florida to become eligible for a Private Investigator "C" license is 2 years of full time work under the sponsorship of a licensed agency and a "C" licensee. For more information on licensing requirements in the State of Florida you can visit the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services Division of Licensing web site at http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/investigations/index.html
All applicants must possess or be eligible to obtain a “CC” or “C” Private Investigator License from the State of Florida. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, disciplined and enthusiastic about their jobs. Good report writing skills and a great deal of common sense are also essential for this type of work.
- All applicants considered for employment must meet the following qualifications and have the following equipment:
- Be able to pass a complete background check.
- Be able to pass a drug test.
- Have prior experience in investigations and/or surveillance work or meet the requirements for internship.
- Have a “CC” or “C” Private Investigator license from the State of Florida or the necessary qualifications to obtain these licenses.
- Own a reliable vehicle with tinted windows and appropriate insurance.
- Own or be able to immediately acquire a quality 8mm camcorder with true zoom capabilities of 20X or greater. Non-digital cameras preferred at this time.
- DC cord to run camera from cigarette lighter / extra batteries.
- A good quality pair of binoculars.
- Must have a computer with Internet access and MS Word and your own e-mail address.
- Must be able to prepare good investigate reports. (We provide the format and instructions for reports)
- Good communication skills are a plus.
- Must be prepared to testify in court or at depositions.
Pay scale depends on experience and investigative skills.
We look forward to having you as a member of our team. Please, do not apply unless you meet the aforementioned qualifications. You Can Apply Here
We are an equal opportunity employer / Pre-employment and random drug testing required.